Call for applications for 15 PhD student positions
in Parasitology / Immunology / Veterinary Medicine in Berlin!
The Research Training Group 2046 is a German Research Foundation (DFG)-funded Berlin-based doctoral program for research in parasitology, veterinary medicine, and immunology. GRK 2046 is member of the ZIBI (Center of Infection Biology and Immunology) graduate school and the DRS (Dahlem Research School). We offer outstanding training and support in an excellent scientific network. Our 15 projects are located on internationally renowned external research institutes in Berlin as well as the Berlin universities. Our mission is to develop students into creative, responsible and self-confident young researchers.
We offer 15 PhD student positions in different projects and labs:
• Free University Berlin, Dept. of Vet. Med., Institute for Immunology: 3 projects
• Free University Berlin, Dept. of Vet. Med, Institute of Parasitology and Tropical Veterinary Medicine: 2 projects
• Humboldt University Berlin, Dept. of Biology, Molecular Parasitology: 3 projects
• Charitè University Medicine Berlin, Institute of Tropical Medicine and International Health: 1 project
• Robert Koch Institute: 2 projects
• Leibniz Institute for Zoo and Wildlife Research: 2 projects
• Max Planck Institute for Infection Biology 1 project
• Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces 1 project
Project start will be April 1, 2021.
We are looking for highly motivated PhD candidates of all nationalities who are strongly committed to research and share our vision to improve world health. Candidates must hold a Master’s degree in a relevant subject and speak English on B1 level. If you want to join us, please apply until August 16, 2020 via our online application platform.
Find more information on project descriptions / How-to-apply / FAQ, and learn more about GRK 2046 on: